Acceptance and Modification
1. Acceptance. Please carefully read the representations, warranties, conditions, covenants and agreements set forth below in this end user license agreement (the “Agreement”) as they contain the legal terms that govern Your use of App, Inc.'s (“App”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) social networking service known as App (“App”) and the App (as defined below). This Agreement is a binding contract between you (“You”, “Your” or the “User”) and App and it explains Your rights and obligations when You use the App and App. In this Agreement “App” means the software application distributed by App for use on Your Device (as defined below) in order to access App, as well as any future versions, improvements, developments, programming fixes, updates and upgrades thereof; and “DevAppice” means a mobile phone, smartphone, handset, tablet or other mobile device enabled for internet access and/or communication.
3. Modification. App reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time by publishing the revised Agreement on the App website. The revised Agreement shall become effective within thirty (30) days of such publication, unless You expressly accept the revised Agreement earlier by clicking on the accept button (if this option is made available). Your express acceptance or Your continued use of App after expiry of the notice period of thirty (30) days, shall constitute Your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised Agreement. You can find the latest version of this Agreement at http://www.App.com/eula.
4. Downloading of the App, use of App and registration for an account to use App (“Your Account”) is void where prohibited. You must be 13 years or older to use App (including, but not limited to, registering for an account). By registering for App, You represent and warrant that You are 13 or older and that You have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with this Agreement. Your Account may be deleted and Your access to App may be terminated without warning if We believe that You are under 13 years of age.
License from App
7. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, App hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to: (i) download, install and use the App on Your Device for the sole purpose of personally using App; and (ii) use App together with the App in accordance with this Agreement.
8. Unless App has given You specific written permission to do so, You may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) Your rights to use the App or otherwise transfer any part of Your rights to use the App.
9. During the registration and set-up for Your Account, You will be required to provide Us with certain information about Yourself including, without limitation, Your email address and, depending on the Device that You use, Your telephone number. As part of the registration process for Your Account, You will choose a password (the “Password”) for Your authorized access and use of App. Your Password are unique to You alone. Without them, no one can log-in to Your Account. You must carefully select Your Password so that it cannot be easily guessed by anyone else. You agree to keep Your Password absolutely confidential, and ensure it is never disclosed, accidentally or otherwise, to anyone else. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account.
10. You represent and warrant to App that: (i) all required registration information You submit is truthful and accurate; (ii) that You will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (iii) Your use of the App and App does not violate any applicable laws. You agree to maintain accurate information by providing upd